In 1995, Networld Solution's EdTech consultants provided technical services to K-12 schools on contract with Apple Computers. Realizing there was a gap between technology needs in the classroom and Technology Infrastructure, our consultants went into action to bridge this gap. Combining our in-depth knowledge of the K-12 education industry with years of technical expertise, Networld formalized our K-12 EdTech consulting offering and continue making a difference in K-12 education technology for over 25 years.
What are your school's needs?
- Strategic technology planning
- RFP Development and Response Review
- Bond Modernization Planning
- Division 27 Communication Standards
- Management information system selection and implementation
- Technology design services including multimedia networks, cabling infrastructure, voice/video/data solutions, and instructional systems
- Industry Certified Experts
- Security, Video, Intrusion Prevention, Access
- IT staffing analysis
- ITIL Implementation
We can help you MapIT™
Our Networld Solution's core K12 technology consultants must complete a rigorous IT Management and Planning program called MapIT™. This methodology equips our consulting team with a system of rules, principles, processes and practices that guide us through the consulting engagement. This makes Networld Solutions a true value-add to your organization.ETSA